Group Auto Union UK＆Ireland Ltd（以下簡稱“GroupAuto”，“我們”，“美國”或“我們nba乐动体育十年的”）及其子公司非常認真地為您的個人信息提供安全和安全。當個人訪問我們的網站，服務或與我們互動時，本隱私政策適用於我們收集的個人信息。
- Definition of Terms
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Retention of Personal Information
- How to Contact Us
“You” or “your” refers to any individual who visits and interacts with our websites, services or applications.
“Personal Information” means information which relates to an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly from the information.
“EEA” means the European Economic Area.
We collect personal information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect personal information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying personal information or otherwise communicate with us. The type of personal information we collect will depend on the circumstances and the service you are using, but this may include name, email address, postal address, marketing preferences, details of your orders or any other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
我們收集的信息automatically when you use the services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our services, including the hardware model, operating system and version.
We use various technologies to collect personal information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your device that help us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular, and count visits. See below for more details on the cookies we collect and how they are used. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- 提供一個nd deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by GROUPAUTO and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- investigate and prevent unauthorised use of our Services, fraudulent transactions or other illegal activities;
- process and deliver competition entries and rewards;
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected, of which you are made aware at the time of collecting.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For customers who hold an account with GROUPAUTO, the personal information provided in relation to your account and related purchases and transactions, is processed because it is necessary for us to do so to perform our contract with you.
Additionally, personal information is processed on the basis of our interest in running our business, as detailed below, and where it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. These interests include:
- selling and supplying our goods and services;
- understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
- fulfilling our obligations to our customers, colleagues, suppliers and stakeholders.
Where we rely on consent in order to process your personal information (for example, to contact non-account holders regarding their competition entries) we ensure that consent is collected appropriately.
We will never pass your personal information to anyone else, with the exception of our trusted partners, unless we have your express consent, or where we have a legal obligation to do so. Trusted partners are organisations that process data on our behalf to fulfil contracted partnerships that enable the provision of our Services, or as part of our commitment to improve our online services. Where we use third parties to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have sufficient measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. We will actively review the information we hold and delete it when there is no longer a legal, business or customer need for it to be retained, in line with our data retention policy.
我通過互聯網的傳播信息s not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites or Services. However, we adopt technical and organisational measures which follow industry best practices to make sure it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We frequently carry out manual and automated security checks to make sure our measures ensure the highest level of security, and continually look to improve the technical and organisational security measures that are in place.
You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal information.
餅幹are small files that, with your permission, are added to your computer’s hard drive to analyse web traffic or advise you when you visit a certain website. Cookies mean that web applications treat you as an individual, tailoring operations to your requirements and the things you like and dislike. They do this by gathering information regarding your online preferences.
At GROUPAUTO, cookies are used to help us understand which pages of our websites are being used. This information allows us to make improvements to the sites and to tailor them to the individual needs and preferences of our customers. You are able to disable or remove the cookies from your computer at any time, although please note that some parts of this website may not function properly if you disable cookies.
- Analytics cookiesthat anonymously collect information about how visitors use our websites. They keep track of browsing patterns and help us understand how our customers use the website so we can make improvements.
- 服務餅幹that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible, for example, remembering your login details; remembering your setting preferences; and remembering basket contents so you can buy products.
- Personalisation cookiesthat anonymously collect information about how visitors use our websites. We may use this information to provide product recommendations and content that might be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from GROUPAUTO at any time by following the instructions in those emails.
Third Party Websites
Our websites may contain links to third party websites and content. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these organisations or their policies. It is recommended that you check the individual policies on any websites visited before you submit any personal information.
Date modified: Jan 2019